All requests should be responded to, whether they are approved, declined, or waitlisted/tentative. Once a decision has been made regarding a request and its status has been appropriately updated, respond using the following steps:
- Start from the "Navigator" screen, i.e. the main screen for a reservation. Ensure that you have the top-level folder in the left hand pane selected.
- Click the "Confirmation" button on the far-left.
- The confirmation setup window will appear. At the top, select "Generic Approval" or "Generic Decline" or any other custom templates set up for you.
- At the bottom of the screen, select "Email".
- An email will automatically generate. This may be edited before it is sent. You may also choose whether to send the email from your personal account or from a departmental account.
- When you are finished with any edits, click "Send".
Any emails sent will be viewable from the "Emails" tab in the navigator screen.