Creating New Reservations
- From the EMS desktop client or web client, click the "Wizard" button at the top of the screen.
- On the left side of the first screen that appears, select the date(s), start and end times for your event. You can set up a recurrence of dates, or select multiple dates from the calendar screen. Each booking on these dates will share the same start and end time.
- On the left hand side, choose filters for the rooms you'll be searching for: buildings/areas, features, or size. Please note that a setup type must be selected to search by capacity.
- Choose the status of the event you're creating (in most cases, 'confirmed')
- Click "Next".
- The next screen will show available rooms which are available at the specified times and meet the specified criteria. A "conflicts" tab will show rooms which met criteria but aren't available.
- Select one or multiple rooms by double-clicking or clicking the ">" button while selected.
- Click "Next"
- Fill in relevant event information on the last page. Fields marked with a red circle are required.
- Click "Finish"
Reservations are edited through the "Navigator" window, which can be reached from the dashboard, the book, or by searching for the event in the browser.
- To change the title, contact info, or meeting type of a reservation, right click the top-level item in the left-hand pane, and click "Edit"
- To add bookings to a reservation, right right click the top-level item in the left-hand pane, and select "New>Booking". Follow the above instructions for a new reservation.
- To edit a single booking, right click that date/time on the left-hand pane, and click "Edit"